The 61st Grammy Awards will take place tonight (Sunday February 10) at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The ceremony is slated to begin at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT, and will air live on CBS.
For cord-cutters who watch the awards ceremony live on their digital devices or smart TVs, you’ll need access to CBS either through a pay-TV login or a standalone streaming service. If you have login credentials, head over to CBS.com or one of CBS’s mobile apps on iOS or Android.
If you don’t have pay-TV credentials, I’ve rounded up some streaming options below. Remember that CBS streaming is not available in all areas, so check your zip code before signing up. Some of these services are offering free trials:
- CBS All Access (info here)
- Sony PlayStation Vue (more info here)
- YouTube TV (local info here)
- Hulu With Live TV (channel lineup here)
- Fubo TV (channel lineup here)
- DirecTV Now (local info here)
- Locast (free broadcast streaming, limited coverage)